Hi M-W Green Room Parents,
This is my first attempt at using the blog so I'm testing it out. We had so much fun at the Halloween party today. Thank you for organizing such a festive party Allison! I will try to figure out how to post pictures and video clips as soon as possible.
Our first after school playdate is scheduled for Monday, November 8th at Waterford Park. It is located at 1225 Hueco Drive, Allen and is also known as "Rocketship Park". I will print off directions from the school to the park and send them home in the kids' folders next week. I will have a small snack and juice boxes for the kids. Please RSVP to mokiehm@yahoo.com or 310-344-1351. I sent out and email about this as well. Please let me know if you did not receive the email so I can update my email contact list.
This is my first attempt at using the blog so I'm testing it out. We had so much fun at the Halloween party today. Thank you for organizing such a festive party Allison! I will try to figure out how to post pictures and video clips as soon as possible.
Our first after school playdate is scheduled for Monday, November 8th at Waterford Park. It is located at 1225 Hueco Drive, Allen and is also known as "Rocketship Park". I will print off directions from the school to the park and send them home in the kids' folders next week. I will have a small snack and juice boxes for the kids. Please RSVP to mokiehm@yahoo.com or 310-344-1351. I sent out and email about this as well. Please let me know if you did not receive the email so I can update my email contact list.
Thank you and I hope you can all join us.
No comments:
Post a Comment